Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are delighted to announce that the 6th World Congress on Controversies in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis (CoGEN) will take place on November 07-09, 2019 in Paris, France.
Following the success of previous years’ joint collaboration with the Ovarian Club (OC), the 2019 CoGEN Congress will also take place in conjunction with the Ovarian Club Meeting. Participants registered to one of these meetings will be granted full access to both meetings.
The Faculty: World-renowned scientists and physicians in the field.
The COGEN Congress is a unique educational opportunity for practitioners in the field of human procreation to conduct discussions and network with leading experts.
CoGEN 2019 Speakers
Submit your abstract until
October 3, 2019
View webcasts from previous
Support & Exhibition
We invite you to explore our
“Why should I attend?”
COGEN focuses on Innovation in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis, including:
- Pre-Congress Courses on Basic Genetic Principles for the Non-Geneticists.
- Basic research on oocyte aging and the origin of aneuploidy.
- The use of Next Generation Sequencing for expanded preconception carrier screening.
- Novel strategies for Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) and Non-invasive Prenatal Diagnosis (NIPD).
- The use of Whole Exome/Genome Sequencing (WES/WGS) in the evaluation of the malformed fetus.
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidy (PGT-A) for detection of chromosome copy number abnormalities in human embryos and oocytes
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for monogenic disorders (PGT-M) and structural rearrangements (PGT-SR)
- Genetic factors in implantation